Monday, March 2, 2009
Time to leave the nest?
Have you ever heard the phrase "Time to leave the nest". Well , in every teenage persons life we, as teenagers might find it hard to be out on our own and away from having a roof over our heads, a hot meal every night. But, for some teenagers who are ready to face the real world and may find it easy to leave on their own, knowing what their parents have taught them about responsibilities. When we graduate high school its like a golden ticket to the real world. To go out there and start new things and meet new people and take what our parents and teachers have taught us.Even if it's a story about their experience can have some what of an impact on someone. Going out and starting a new life can be scary. "Time to leave the nest" don't always mean leaving your home or loved ones, but it could also reflect on leaving high school and saying good bye to friends who you have shared a close bond for four years. Some students could find it hard to leave high school because they get so comfortable that they don't want to leave. Even though I still have another year in high school, I think about graduating and how my life is going to change once I go to college. Just thinking about leaving high school is a little scary because I ask my self sometimes if I ever will be ready. But something deep inside me says's that everything will be okay. I think that every one can relate because thousands of teenagers are graduating and going off to college, or getting your fist apartment, or just starting off their careers. Starting off new can be challenging, but, in one way or another we have to spread our wings and go out and experience the world and what it has to offer us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally understand what you are saying. I think it is very difficult to end anything in life, either if its school and leaving your friends or moving out and living on your own. However only because something will be hard and upsetting I am sure everyone can get through it. Life is always gonna be a win some loose some game. I can relate to this blog because I am so close to my mother even though sometimes I just wish I lived alone but I know she will always be there for me and feed me or comfort me in time in need. Its always good to be close to the ones you love for support but sometimes you have to just move on and try and start what you feel is right. This is a good topic to talk about because I know I am not the only person thinking of college, about going away out of state or just staying in the neighborhood. It will be a new experience thats for sure but I am sure everyone can get through it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a topic that everyone can relate to, but what made you think of this? Why are you writing about it, and what is it relation to Humanties?
ReplyDeleteGrade: 2/4