Monday, April 27, 2009
Obsessed
Over the weekend I went to the movies with my cousin to see Obsessed starring Beyonce Knowles. This movie you definantly see Beyonce as an actress rather than a singer or a designer. I was amazed how focused she was and how powering she was. There were a few things that surpprised me in the movie and the scenes she played in. In the movie Shannon played by Beyonce, her husband Dereck and their young son start their new life in a new house. Her husband is a very sucessful man and a good care giver. One day a young attractive young womon was working at the office.She was a temp.Over the time she is working there as his secritary, she developes a huge crush on Beyonces husband well.. more like the start to her obsession. Hints the title. This women is throwing herself at him and flirting with him even in front of his wife. Lisa, who was the temp continuously seduces him. When Derick tries to explain that there is no future and that he has no desire to start a realtionship with her.Thats when things started to turn. Her obsession went way over board and she was sabitoshing his marraige. Shannon is not about to let Lisa destroy her perfect marraige with Derick.Or did Lisa already accomplish that? So much is holding me back from telling you guys what happends in this movie. This movie will deffinately have both eyes glued to the screan. This movie was worth spending the money. This movie is not something that writters came up with. Situations like this happends offten in real life. Has Lisa won and got Derick? What happend to Shannon? Ive alredy seen the movie so its up to you to watch and find out. I have more respect for Beyonce as an actress. You wont be dissapoited.Trust me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stef, I too have been wanting to see this movie. Based on your synopsis it sounds very interesting. I wonder if it was based on a true story. Now a days one hears so many things about stories and love triangles. However according to statisics stalking has increades to over 54 percent thats crazy, or maybe I am just obsesesd
ReplyDeleteSteff, I can't wait to see this movie because I heard it was really good. The commercials on t.v looked so intriguing and now I can;t wait to go see it. The plot of the movie seems very interesting. Stalking is a crazy and scary idea and sometimes it can get out of hand if it's too late and usually it is. Seeing the singer Beyonce play such a role like this is so awkward to watch because she's a singer who usually doesn't do these roles. Obsession for another human being can become a real problem and it can lead to other things such as in this movie.
ReplyDeletesteff; Not only you but so many more people are telling me to go see this movie. Im actually probably going tonight to see it because even on the commericals it looks really interersting. laugh out loud. Just by like 1 minute commerical when i seen this ; this movie obsessed caught my eye real good. I personally love and will always love Beyonce Knowles even her songs as well but shes a great actor too and by your blog i just want to go see the movie right now. laugh out loud. Im dying to see it as soon as possible. Its crazy and seems so weird that Beyonce is playing a movie where she hardly plays in movies but only sings.
ReplyDelete-muah
This is too much like a plot summary.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 2/4