Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Im pro-choice.
Giving up a baby can be one of the most difficult thing that a women can face. Sometimes its a woman's choice to get rid of a baby knowing how it was conceived.When you look at this person that you created,your feeling are fill with over joy.But nothing can take away the mothers feelings knowing that this baby wasn't planned it was forced knowing nothing can prevent it.If you know deep inside that you cant deal knowing that its a reminder of the tragedy that you went through then yes, I'm pro-choice.Its your body and you have the right to do what you feel is right.Sure, millions of unborn babies are killed everyday but there is nothing to stop it.Yes, your taking a innocent babies life but, when going through an abortion no one comes out saying "Yes its finally over , lets celebrate".Yes, it is a sad thing but there is nothing to prevent it from happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I completely disagree with you. I can't say i understand your point of view only because mine is completely different. There are many things people can do to stop abortions, if the woman does not want the child she can give it up for adoption. There is no need to take away the life of that child. That child could have been a scientist who discovers the cure for cancer.
ReplyDeleteTaking an innocent life away is something so dispicable, and outrageous. You can't think about yourself, it's that baby's life too it's not just yours. You can't be making decisions for yourself anymore when there is another life involved. Obviously I can't change the world but hopefully less people think that it is okay to murder an innocent child.
Dear Steffiegirl, I could not disagree with you more, with all the talk over the woman having the octuplets in the news, the issue of wheather she should have aborted them makes me furious. While you are pro-choice, I am most certainly pro-life. While i respect your opinion I feel that a baby is a blessing no matter what the wrapping paper is.
ReplyDeleteChildren especially those who are unborn, are the most pure form of innocence that exist. Their heart beat is precious, and unless a mothers physical health is at stake, I can't even imagine a good enough reason to stop it.
Statisticly there are 4,000 abortions done in this country each day, Imagine that! Do the math that over 1.4 million each year, i find that to be so horrible. In my opinion abortion is a legal way to kill someone and there is many things we can do to stop it.
i actually completely disagree with you as well. There are many ways these things can happen, and your right sometimes people are in situations that were not preventable. Even when this is true i don't think there is any kind of excuse to kill a child. No matter what the circumstances i think it is a cowardly act regardless. These things happen all the time and sometimes are completely upsetting but there is no reason why the baby should be blamed for something it had no part in. i find abortions to be so horrible and each day it was proven that there are over 1000 innocent lives getting taken away. There are other things women can do other than turning to killing someone. As the saying goes, life goes on and it will eventually turn out to be just fine.
ReplyDeleteStef, I agree with you. I think a women has the right to choose what to do with her baby. I know that many babies die everyday and its really upsetting. But there are situtions where something happens and the women gets pregnant, she dont want to look at the child if it wasnt by her husband or boyfriend where they knew they wanted a baby. Why would anyone look at a child that was from a rapist? I know that many teens face this sitution and they dont know weather or not to have the abortion or keep it. Thats why I am pro-choice and agree with you 100%
ReplyDeleteI disagree with you 100%, i think abortions are wrong in so many ways. I agree with Joseph when he says that its the "legal way to kill someone", then why should we have laws that contribute consequences if an inncocent child is being killed. When the abortion occurs the baby does have sensation and it does feel the needle stick. Also by that time it has so much sensation that if you put something under the babys hand it will curl up its hand around it. Just like that quote "everyone deserves a second chance", i disagree with that, when a mistake is done, its done and now you have to deal with the consequences, because once you make a mistake, your bound to make that same mistake again. Another thing that discussed me is when the abortion is completed they just throw the baby in a garbage disposal. That is outright discusing. How would you feel if someone stuck a needle in you and you were thrown in the garbage can like a peice of meat?
ReplyDeleteI personally am pro-life therefore i disagree with you. I believe that the way a baby is concieved has nothing to do with them, it was not their fault nor their decision so why should any women have the right to decided weither that baby lives or dies. I completly undestand where you are coming from though but there are many ways to keep yourself out of the pain of knowing where the baby comes from such as adoption. As soon as the baby is born it is taken away and given to a family that will love it and treat it as their own. I dont understand how any women could live knowing that they killed an innocent baby that was just as much apart of them as it was of the fathers.
ReplyDeleteWhile I am pro-choice as well, you did not give substantial evidence to support your opinion. We talked about in class that this blog is not just a personal rant, but should relate to something going on in the news. I like that many people commented here, but in the future, provide something more concrete with your opinions.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 2/4